Sunday, November 25, 2012

Do you ever get that feeling that you're not doing enough in life? But it's evident that you ARE, you just don't really feel like you're living up to your potential?

My search for a part time job on the weekends is on. I just haven't decided if I want to carry on with grooming, or try and get an apprenticeship at a tattoo shop (or at least WORK in the tattoo shop). I also am starting my agility classes in a week. Even with 900 things going on in my life, I still feel like I'm not doing enough.

About to take Baer to the field and train some with the ball. It's my last day off before another work week, at least I know at work I can get her the exercise she needs.


She's been relaxing a little TOO much, as evidenced by this photo. :P






No comments:

Post a Comment