Friday, November 22, 2013

Rotations on the Slant Board

Doing rotation work on the Slant board:



Both dogs don't look too bad. I took it easy on them since we have flyball practice with the team tonight.

I bought a new book, waiting for it to arrive. It's titled "Cross training for the canine athlete" and I can not WAIT to get it. I think it'll have a lot of new ideas for me on conditioning & building core strength and balance, which will be very nice to work on in the winter time when hiking and walking slacks off for a while.

I'm especially interested in body awareness- anything to make my Lab a little more graceful.





2 comments:

  1. The book sounds interesting, so I did a search, but there is no book with this name :( Did you mean Canine Cross Training by Sasha Foster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the wonderful video. That book sounds like it will help with the training of your lab. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete