Thursday, January 31, 2013



Alright, so I want to go over the goals I've had for January:

  • Go to the gym or on a hike at least 4 times a week- most weeks in Jan. I was able to do this at least 3 times a week. Not too shabby! 
  • Get through basic agility training- check! We graduated last night. And I'm really encouraged- Baer loves it, we have fun, and we've been training consistently. We get at least 3 official practices in a week, plenty for me.
  • Hiking every Sunday- done! Proud to say every Sunday this month was accompanied with a good hike. Hike planned this Sunday too, this tradition I'm not giving up.


So for February, my goals are now:


  • Keep track of EVERYTHING I eat, in order to get a good feel on what I'm putting into my body. I've done a good job of it the past 5 days. Let's keep it up! (If I do try my raw food experiment, I need to do this anyway.)
  • Increase my strength training regime and my cardio regime- and actually keep TRACK of it.
  • Increase Baer's cardio limits, meaning more treadmill sessions and more serious fetch sessions (if it'd stop snowing and being muddy)
  • More reinforcement training (targeting, contact work)
  • Go to at least 3 Flyball practices this month. March is our next tourney and we don't want to start off the season sluggish.


Anyways, Baer got to play fetch with a little boy tonight at work and I thought she was going to die of happiness. She's been chewing a lot at herself ever since I gave her that marrow bone yesterday, I'm starting to really think she's got an allergy to red meat. Hmm.

 I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow and that we have flyball practice. Tonight I'm headed to bed early for sure.

Peace out cub scouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment