Sunday, January 6, 2013

GO HARD!!!!



Nose work class at 10am this morning- we did vehicle searches & exterior searches. Baer did awesome, I slipped and fell on my ass once but it's all good. Next class we start pairing scents to the food- I am psyched for this, I would LOVE to get our ORT's and I think we're going to go all the way with this sport.

We went on a hike to Harwinton later, around 3p. Hiked for a good hour, just Baer, hubby, me and our friend. We ran into a couple dogs, had no issues at all, and it was a good time.

Then I went to the gym with my best friend and her new friend- who was/is in the marines. And I got a GOOD work out. I'm ready to relax at home, eat some popcorn, play some wii mario kart, and hang with my family. Today's been an active, productive day.

Carry on my wayward friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment