Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I love Nosework! So much. Did some more pairing today, Baer was quick and knew immediately to search and she found her targets quickly (plus we did this upstairs in the agility ring for the first time- and she just knew what she was supposed to do. Smaaaart dog.)

Hubby's doing our taxes right now. Crossing my fingers we get a good return... life has been kicking us in the ass lately money-wise. And these flyball tournaments aren't going to pay for themselves.

I did the second work out of the six week plan to run a 5k. I still can't believe I'm doing this- me, running over 3 miles straight. Holy shit. I'm the girl who's never really run before for anything, and I am going to tackle this. Not for nothing, but that fact alone motivates me so much. I've been upping my work outs too. My arms are becoming solid muscle... pretty soon, Baer, hubby, and I will look alike body-wise haha

So anyways, here's a video of Baer and I doing what I call "Hurdle 8's" (not sure what the technical name for it is...if anyone knows, please tell me!) but this is just my attempt to get her to learn to turn more sharply once she's over the hurdle. Her leaps take her waaaay over the jump, and she'll lose time if she doesn't start making the jump more tight.


No comments:

Post a Comment