Monday, June 10, 2013

Weave poles with Baer- she can do 12 at a time now but I wanted to reinforce her entering the poles from different angles. 


Two feet on the box! I'm working on getting a short plastic stool- so that he can get all 4 feet on, then work on getting the front feet off. Sounds complicated, but once I have the proper tools, it won't be.

Love, love, love clicker training. 

Now I'm trying to get Baer to learn to stand on her back legs- she has NO concept of the idea. She'll learn, but I have a feeling it won't be as easy as I thought. Once she learns, however, it will be an invaluable skill for her to become even faster. 

Today's rain has drained me. I was looking forward to taking the dogs for a walk, but now once the weather breaks, we're going on a hike. A mama bear and her cub were seen around the field at work- we're getting a bit stir crazy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment