Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First night feeding raw!

Today marks the first night Baer is getting an all raw, all natural diet.

Tonight for her dinner is:

two chicken drumsticks, kale, carrots, celery, and a little bit of apple cider vinegar. 

I am STOKED to start her on raw permanently (I got ridiculous prices on meat... much cheaper than the Blue buffalo wilderness I've been feeding her).

I'll post some pictures later of her dinner once I prepare it. I'm just so fed up with the constant ailments, the constant pills from the vet, talks of infections and problems and all the intense itching from nowhere. Her nail bed infections are still present (Back to doing epsom salt soaks!) and I KNOW dogs can go on hikes all the time without any problems. I know her body isn't up to par though, and this diet I feel will be the missing link I've been looking for. 

:) Hooray! And now for a picture of Baer with her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment