Sunday, December 30, 2012

So our Sunday Hike today turned into a Doggy Play Date, due to the MASSIVE amounts of snow. Seriously, Connecticut, is all of this snow necessary? We are supposed to receive more snow on Tuesday too, I can't even imagine haha.

Here's some photos of today, we had a LOT of fun, but by the end all of our toes were freezing off.







After, I went grocery shopping and some healthy stuff, and a little unhealthy stuff. But then I came home, cooked bacon, eggs, and hash browns, and I got glowing reviews from hubby.

I'm ready to spend the rest of the day relaxing, and then head in to work refreshed tomorrow (only working 8a-1p, hoorah. And I've got New Years Day off... double hoorah.) Going to go hiking on new years day. 
(: It's my perfect way to ring in the new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment